- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Essential travel insights to keep you safe in Lebanon
The ongoing conflict in Syria is having a destabilising effect on neighbouring countries, especially Lebanon, Israel and Jordan.
Fighting continues on the streets of parts of Tripoli.
The unpredictability of the security situation in Lebanon was in focus over the weekend following a car bombing and then a violent demonstration. People intending to travel to Lebanon are being urged to assess their personal safety situation and perhaps ...
Four Gulf States have told their citizens they should not go to Lebanon under any circumstances, and warned those already there to get out as a tense political situation spills over into violence. Kuwait, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain have all issued ...
The Republic of Lebanon is a country celebrated for its long and rich history.� A chance to view the Roman ruins scattered about the country, as well as the ancient mosques, synagogues, and ornate churches make a trip to Lebanon appealing to any traveler....
Recent travel warnings highlight political upheaval and acts of terrorism that have made travel to Middle Eastern nations much more perilous than in the past. Although many would advise to refrain from travel to Lebanon due to safety and security ...