- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Essential travel insights to keep you safe in Lebanon
The ongoing conflict in Syria is having a destabilising effect on neighbouring countries, especially Lebanon, Israel and Jordan.
Fighting continues on the streets of parts of Tripoli.
22/10/2012 - The unpredictability of the security situation in Lebanon was in focus over the weekend following a car bombing and then a violent demonstration.
Four Gulf States have told their citizens they should not go to Lebanon under any circumstances, and warned those already there to get out as a tense political situation spills over into violence.
The Republic of Lebanon is a country celebrated for its long and rich history.
2/12/2010: Recent travel warnings highlight political upheaval and acts of terrorism that have made travel to Middle Eastern nations much more perilous than in the past.