- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Essential travel insights to keep you safe in Sweden
World Nomads travel alert. A strike by pilots is affecting flights throughout Scandinavia and Europe.
Getting a driver's license in Sweden is a lengthy, expensive and complicated process. It is such an achievement to finally hold that license aloft that some Swedes even proudly put it on their CV.
A long, dark and frigid winter sends many parts of Sweden into a sort of hibernation. After months battling ice and perpetual gloom it is only natural that the first signs of spring bring an explosion of celebration and socialising.
Years of brutal raiding during the Viking period seem to have purged a lot of the violent and chaotic tendencies from Swedish society. It is now one of the safest countries in the world.