- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Essential insights about democratic-republic-of-congo
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 Rwanda
Renewed conflict in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) has prompted officials to issue warnings to those trekking in the Volcanoes National Park in neighbouring Rwanda. If you plan on visiting the gorillas or hiking volcanoes you are advised ...
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 Democratic Republic of the Congo
So how do you travel around a country that is on its knees? The answer is not easily. Public transport and infrastructure basically left when the Belgians did decades ago.
You might also like
Terror attack in beach resort of Sousse, June 2015. Is it safe to go to Tunisia, and what should travellers do to protect themselves against further terror attacks. Reaad tbis advice from World Nomads.
Information for World Nomads in, or about to travel to Greece during the 2015 debt crisis. What to do about accessing cash via banks, and a warning to avoid civil unrest and protests.
Rio's beautiful beaches are a haven for petty thieves. Sneak thieves and bag-snatchers routinely operate on the beaches, but lately a more frightening type of crime has emerged. Find out about it here, and follow these tips for staying safe in the sun.