- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Essential travel insights to keep you safe in Sweden
World Nomads travel alert. A strike by pilots is affecting flights throughout Scandinavia and Europe.
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 Sweden
Getting a driver's license in Sweden is a lengthy, expensive and complicated process. It is such an achievement to finally hold that license aloft that some Swedes even proudly put it on their CV.
Sun, 12 Jul 2015 Sweden
A long, dark and frigid winter sends many parts of Sweden into a sort of hibernation. After months battling ice and perpetual gloom it is only natural that the first signs of spring bring an explosion of celebration and socialising.
Wed, 8 Jul 2015 Sweden
Years of brutal raiding during the Viking period seem to have purged a lot of the violent and chaotic tendencies from Swedish society. It is now one of the safest countries in the world.