Aspiring travel photographers, this is your opportunity to be mentored by a professional photographer on assignment in Nepal!
From the snow-capped slopes of the Himalayas to the colourful local festivals, Nepal is a photographer’s dream destination. Despite the earthquakes that recently shook the region, the trails are still open and the people as welcoming as ever.
This is your chance to capture the beauty of this stunning country and the resilient spirit of its people. Under the mentorship of Richard I’Anson, you’ll document the stories that no one else is telling along with the community development projects that are rebuilding both local livelihoods and tourism in Nepal.
Get some great travel photography tips
Want to craft your best photo essay for the scholarship? Sign up for our free Travel Photography Tips video series with Richard I’Anson!
- A 10-day all-expenses-paid trip to Nepal with Intrepid Travel
- Round-trip airfare from your country of residence to Kathmandu, Nepal
- Insight into how Nepal is being rebuilt through the Australian Himalayan Foundation
- Professional mentorship from travel photographer Richard I'Anson
- Travel insurance for the duration of the trip from World Nomads
- Plus be outfitted for the assignment with gear from Kathmandu
The 4 Runner's Up
- A FREE 45-min portfolio review from Richard I'Anson (valued at $800 AUD)
The 25 shortlisted entrants will receive:
- The option of a 45-min portfolio review from Richard I'Anson (special rate of $400 AUD)