- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Essential insights about cyclone
A category one cyclone is expected to lash parts of the region over coming days.
Evacuations have begun in the Australian region of Far North Queensland as Cyclone Yasi looms - a storm expected "to be more life threatening than any experienced during recent generations". Winds of up to 320km/h will blow during the ...
You might also like
What travellers say about Vietnam's Ha Long Bay
Should you go to Vietnam's Ha Long Bay - is it a must visit beauty spot, or an over-run tourist trap? See what other travellers have to say about Ha Long Bay, their recommendations and tips for making the most of the experience with this WorldNomads guide - a compilation of most popular answers to questions from the Ask A Nomad site.
10 ways to survive Thanksgiving travel
Going home for the Thanksgiving holiday should be a joy but is frequently a travel nightmare. With about 34 million Americans traveling more than 50 miles ahead of the holiday, here are World Nomads' top tips for stress-free Thanksgiving travel.
Nepal Annapurna blizzard travel alert
Information for families seeking information about trekkers caught in the Nepal blizzard and avalanche tragedy.