- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
You might also like
Radiation is a scary thing. You can't see it, you can't taste it, you can't feel it, but we all know exposure can cause cancer. So how much danger do we face from the crisis at Japan's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant?
A year after the March 2011 Quake, tsunami and power plant meltdown the level of radiation in Fukushima prefecture has been measured as "the equivalent of an X-ray".
Japan is a different animal than many other countries, especially Western ones, when it comes to laws pertaining to drugs. There's a zero-tolerance policy in place for crimes related to drugs, and penalties are hefty. Same goes for drink-driving.