- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Essential insights about cyclone
A tropical storm struck Bangladesh on 16 May 2013, killing 12 and forcing many to flee.
You might also like
5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Going to France
If France has anything, it has a reputation. Depending on you who talk to, Paris is either the “City of Light” or something, well, not quite as passionately enthusiastic. Any way you cut it, there’s nowhere in the world quite like it.
Nepal earthquake 2015 World Nomads emergency assistance
Information for World Nomads travel insurance holders regarding the 2015 Nepal earthquake, including a link to the number to call for emergency help, and what to do to avoid injury and disease after the quakes. IMPORTANT UPDATE: an assistance team will be in Kathmandu from Sunday May 3rd - details shortly.
Scandinavia - Pilot's Strike Travel Alert
World Nomads travel alert. A strike by pilots is affecting flights throughout Scandinavia and Europe.