- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Essential insights about latvia
Mon, 20 Jul 2015 Latvia
Latvia is one of those up-and-coming Eastern European countries whose major city charms overshadow the fact that much of the rural countryside has still a long way to go.
Sun, 14 Jun 2015 Latvia
Eastern European countries are known for being slack when it comes to driving skills, and Latvia is no different from the others.
Tue, 7 Jul 2015 Latvia
Check your purses, tap your wallets and don't take drinks from strangers. Latvia has a reputation for crime and scams targeted to the foreigner.
You might also like
Anyone heading to Europe in February knows to expect cold weather and adverse conditions, but the cold snap gripping the continent in 2012 is unprecedented. Snow in places that don't usually see it, such as Corsica in the Med'!
In terms of its beauty, Northern Ireland is no different to the south, with gentle green rolling hills, majestic cliff faces and ancient grey stone ruins dotted throughout.
The Troubles still simmer
The British Foreign & Commonwealth Office has released a video which gives us an insight into consular incidents across the globe over a real 24 hour period. The video, shows a map of the world and plots the location of 1000s of incidents ...