- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Essential insights about latvia
Latvia is one of those up-and-coming Eastern European countries whose major city charms overshadow the fact that much of the rural countryside has still a long way to go.
Eastern European countries are known for being slack when it comes to driving skills, and Latvia is no different from the others.
Check your purses, tap your wallets and don't take drinks from strangers. Latvia has a reputation for crime and scams targeted to the foreigner.
You might also like
Where to get authentic New Orleans food
New Orleans boasts a monumental library of food options, but it also has some delicious must-eat classics for newcomers and locals alike. Emily Smith from Fleurdelicious-nola.com takes us to the best.
New Orleans neighborhoods: what to see and do
New Orleans neighborhoods: what to see and do. Figuring out where you are in a city that defines itself more by how people inhabit a space than by geographic lines can be a daunting task, but let’s try anyway.
Which festivals in New Orleans are the best?
There's more to New Orleans than just mardi gras. There are festivals and celebrations all year round in The Big easy. But which are the best and when are New Orleans' festivals held?