- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Essential insights about volcano
Thu, 2 Jul 2015 Costa Rica
This tropical paradise is a sanctuary for colourful wildlife with an ecosystem unmatched on this planet. Given the geological and geographic variety, this ecosystem is greatly affected by a variety of natural occurrences, not all of them good, so it's essential you are aware of what could happen and understand how to keep yourself safe.
Sun, 14 Jun 2015 El Salvador
El Salvador is prone to earthquakes, hurricanes & a few active volcanoes. Here's why you need to be careful in this country poised for natural disaster.
You might also like
if you choose to drive through Italy to see the sights, several road dangers lurk, and it's sadly more mundane than a fleet of mini's negotiating Turin's sewer system! One of them is "Europe's most dangerous road!"
Behind the wheel
The Italians are a passionate people. They have a zest and a lust for life. Many of them can't hold a conversation without throwing their hands and arms and whole body into action. But sometimes, this crosses over into some scary, inappropriate behaviour. Women, read on to find out how to keep the Italian stallion in check.
Travel Alert Chile: 8.3 magnitude earthquake hits central Chile, tsunami warnings issued. Read now!