For policies purchased after 10 August 2016, 3:00am UTC, your World Nomads policy is provided through Zurich Insurance Group
Desculpe, essa informação está indisponível no momento. Estamos trabalhando para trazê-la para você o mais rápido possível. Customer Service phone (sales / service) 0800 761 61 61 0800-275-8585 (Hearing impaired service)
SAC - Informações & Pré-vendas 0800 761 61 61 0800 275 8585 (Deficientes Auditivos e de Fala) Opening hours (except holidays): Monday to Friday from 8h to 20h and Saturday from 8h to 18h.
Hearing impared service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Horário de funcionamento (exceto feriados): De segunda a sexta-feira das 8h às 20h e aos sábados das 8h às 18h. Deficientes Auditivos e de Fala: Atendimento disponível 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por seman.
Email: [email protected]
For policies purchased before 10 August 2016, 3:00am UTC your World Nomads policy is provided through Bupa Global
Yes, there’s cover if you need to go to a dentist for pain relieving emergency dental treatment while travelling.
Your policy can cover your dental costs for immediate pain relieving treatment up to the limit shown on the list of benefits due to an:
- lost filling
- broken tooth
What you need to do if something happens:
- go to any licensed dentist for the emergency dental treatment you need
- call the emergency assistance team for advice on your dental condition or if you need directions to the nearest or most suitable dentist
- you should pay the dental bills yourself then make a claim online once all your treatment is finished.
- There is a €70/$100USD policy excess/copay deducted per person, per claimable event
What’s not covered
The policy isn’t designed to cover everything. Take the time to read the terms and conditions in the Product Guide (policy wording) for full details.
Here are the main things that aren’t covered:
- dental treatment which can wait until your return home
- any dental expenses considered a pre-existing medical condition or related to a pre-existing conditions, which include conditions which are chronic or ongoing or where symptoms have appeared, you are aware of or where treatment has been received or surgery performed prior to your policy commencement date (and/or prior to a new extended period of insurance)
- Any dental expenses in your home country
- Anything else that’s listed in the General Exclusions and specific exclusions in the policy wording