For policies purchased after 10 August 2016, 3:00am UTC, your World Nomads policy is provided through Zurich Insurance Group
Desculpe, essa informação está indisponível no momento. Estamos trabalhando para trazê-la para você o mais rápido possível.
Customer Service phone (sales / service) 0800 761 61 61 0800-275-8585 (Hearing impaired service)
SAC - Informações & Pré-vendas 0800 761 61 61 0800 275 8585 (Deficientes Auditivos e de Fala)
Opening hours (except holidays): Monday to Friday from 8h to 20h and Saturday from 8h to 18h.
Hearing impared service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Horário de funcionamento (exceto feriados): De segunda a sexta-feira das 8h às 20h e aos sábados das 8h às 18h. Deficientes Auditivos e de Fala: Atendimento disponível 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por seman.
For policies purchased before 10 August 2016, 3:00am UTC
your World Nomads policy is provided through Bupa Global
Your policy can cover you wherever you choose to travel, however cover may be limited if you decide to travel to a country or region where the following specific events are occurring;
- a war, invasion, acts of a foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war has been declared or not), civil war, terrorist acts, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, civil commotion, military or usurped power, martial law, riots or the acts of any lawfully constituted authority, or army, naval or air service operations (whether war has been declared or not),
- nuclear reactions or radioactive fallout
- epidemics which have been placed under the direction of the public authorities
How it works:
|Policy Benefit||Policy Conditions|
|Emergency Medical cover and Medical Evacuation/Repatriation
||No cover for any medical claims directly related to any of the above specific events. If a medical situation occurs that is proven to be completely unrelated to any of the specific events listed above, cover applies as normal.
|Compassionate Emergency Evacuation, Home Visit, Baggage and Personal effects, Delayed Baggage, Personal Liability, Rental Vehicle Insurance Excess
||Cover as per policy limits no matter what the travel warning or specific events occurring within a region or country
||Cover for reasonable transportation to the nearest safe destination or home if, AFTER you have travelled to the area, there is a sudden outbreak of war, civil commotion, civil war, terrorist acts, martial law, revolution or other similar situations in the region where you are staying and evacuation is recommended. Must be pre-approved by insurer.
|Pre- trip cancellation or postponement or for Trip Interruption or termination expenses
||No cover for Cancellation / Trip Interruption when due to a change of mind, disinclination to travel, changed conditions at the destination, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, war, nuclear disaster or similar situations.
The following websites will give you more information on the status of a country or region:
Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs: http://www.um.dk/ Tel: +45 33 92 00 00
British Foreign and Commonwealth Office: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice Tel: +44 (0) 20 7008 1500
What's not covered
Travel insurance is not designed to cover everything, so take the time to read the full description of cover in the Product Guide for full details on what’s not covered.
There’s no cover for any expenses incurred related to the following:
- Trip Interruption : NOT covered only if related to the specific events occurring as mentioned above, otherwise covered as normal. of course if medical issues are directly related to the circumstances (war, etc.), then this will not be covered at all.
- Travel Delay: NOT covered only if there was knowledge of circumstances likely to result in the delay at the time the tickets were purchased (Section 17.3 b), otherwise cover as normal
- Missed flight Connection: NOT covered only if there was knowledge of circumstances likely to result in the missed connection at the time the tickets were purchased (Section 17.3 b), otherwise cover as normal
- Accidental death, loss of a limb, loss of sight, loss of extremity, or permanent total disablement Cover as normal when not directly related to war, terrorism etc.
Our insurer for Indian travellers,Bupa Global Travel has decided that they are no longer able to manage benefits greater than cover for Overseas Medical Expenses and Medical Evacuation/Repatriation.