Travel Insurance Brand Choice survey
1. The Promoter is nib Travel, ABN 81 115 932 173, Governor Macquarie Tower, Level 18, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, telephone 1300 843 843) (“Promoter”)
2. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34484
3. The competition giveaway starts at 12:00am 6/05/2019 and ends at 11:59pm 30/06/2019 (“Competition Period”). All references to time are local in Sydney, Australia
4. This competition is open to all Australian residents, over the age of 18, who Complete the brand survey facilitated by Instinct & Reason [https://survey.instinctandreason.com/start/?s=443752
5. This competition is not open to any employees or family members of nib travel Pty Ltd or its related bodies corporate or any person who purchases a policy and then subsequently cancels that policy.
6. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
7. To enter, entrants must read these Terms and Conditions, and complete all questions and submit the survey during the Competition Period.
8. Entry into the competition is automatic once the applicable data has been submitted.
9. Only one entry per person will be accepted and a person will have a chance to win in respect to one entry submitted. Entries submitted after 11:59pm 30/05/2019 will not be accepted.Entry into the competition is free. However, any costs associated with an individual entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or a person who purchases a policy and subsequently cancels that policy.
11. The prize draw will take place at the offices of nib Travel Pty Ltd at Governor Macquarie Tower, Level 18, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney N.S.W, 2000 on the 1/06/2019 at 10:00 am AEST. The winner will be selected through a computer-generated draw from Random.org. The first  valid entry to be randomly drawn will receive the Prizes listed in Clauses 12. Each entrant will have a fair and equal chance of winning the Prize listed in Clauses 12.
12. The Prize consists of the following:Five  individual Visa cash cards with $100 loaded onto each card. The winner will receive their prize via the postal service within 7-10 working days.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting any Prize and advise entrants that independent financial advice be sought in the event of winning.
13. The winner will be notified in writing via email within two (2) days of the draw taking place (1/06/2019). The winners will also be notified via telephone. When the Promoter advises the winners they have won a prize, the particulars of how the prize is to be delivered or collected is advised to the winner. The Promoter will not notify entrants of failure to win a Prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Prize winner, however the Promoter is not responsible for contacting the winner by any other method, or for the winner not receiving notification for any reason. Entrants are responsible for providing and maintaining correct contact details. Each entrant warrants that any details provided with his/her entry are true and accurate, and the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this warranty.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunction or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email or other communication network or system, including any failure of an entry to be received in whole or in part by the Promoter due to any of the above or on account of other technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or telecommunication systems, or any combination of these issues.
15. A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed after reasonable effort by the Promoter to contact a Prize winner, may take place on 3/09/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from relevant regulatory authorities. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by email within 2 days from the redraw (5/09/2019) The Prize winner will also be contacted by their nominated phone number.
16. Once the winner has confirmed acceptance of their Prize over the phone and reply email, following notification of their win, the Promoter will supply the Prizes to the winner within the next 7-10 Working days. The Promoter will deliver the visa gift card via Australia post of the Prize to the eligible winner.
17. By accepting a Prize, the winner accepts full and complete responsibility for their own safety and welfare at all times and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, agrees that the Promoter shall not be liable or responsible for any risks or damages associated with or arising out of the winner’s acceptance of the Prize. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, arising out of or relating to the Competition or as a result of taking any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevents them from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Prize Terms (“Force Majeure Event”), the Promoter will not be liable or responsible in any in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
19. Any information provided by entrants is done so to the Promoter and not to Instinct & Reason.
20. By entering the competition, entrants consent to the information they submit with their entry, including personal details and/or literary response, being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including sending electronic communication) without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
21. All entries are the property of the Promoter.