Create a gallery
Firstly create a photo gallery to put your photos in.
- Go to your photo gallery tool (log-in first!)
- Click Add new gallery
- Give it a name (compulsory) and a description (optional).
- Tell us what country the gallery is about - don't worry if the photos are of many different countries - you can edit each individual photo later and correct the details. This country setting is just a quick way of adding this info to heaps of photos at once.
- Give the gallery a publish date - this determines where it appears in your trip archives.
- Decide if you want to allow visitors to comment on the photos or not.
Add your photos
Now - you can start to add photos into the gallery - Click on Add Photos.
The quickest and easiest way to upload photos is to install the little java applet from Aurigma on your computer (or on the one you're using in an internet cafe). You may need to re-launch your browser after installation. This will save you a lot of time in the long run!
Once you've got this nifty tool..
- Browse for the folder that contains your photos by using the directory on the left hand side of the screen
- Click on the folder you want - and bingo! - little thumbnails will load into the right hand side of the screen.
- Select All (or just the ones you want)
- Hit the submit button on the top right hand side.
If you can't install the Aurigma java applet or don't want to because you really, really enjoy spending all day in net cafes uploading photos ... then...
- Click on the link to the Form at the bottom of the Add Photos page
- You can choose up to 5 photos to upload
- Click on the 'Choose File' button to find and select each one
- Hit the submit button to upload them to the gallery.