Before the Departure date shown on your policy:
- Change the start date. You can change the start of the policy to any day, except today’s date or a date in the past.
- Add specified items onto your policy. Increase the cover for high value items you’re taking or buying on your trip (Please note: you can only add specified items before the policy starts).
- Cancel your policy. We’ll give you a full refund if you cancel your policy within the 14 day cooling off period and you confirm that you won’t use the policy in any way. You can only do this if you haven’t started travelling, though.
- Type of cover, where you are going or the sports and activities you’ll do. If you chose the wrong region or type of cover and you’re within the cooling off period, then you can cancel the policy and buy another one with the correct options. If your policy has already started, then we’re sorry, it’s not possible to change this or get a refund on any unused part of the policy if you change your mind.
After the policy starts:
- Buy more cover to extend your trip. You can extend your policy any time after the policy starts, up until 11.59pm Australian Eastern Time on your policy end date.
- Change your address.
- View/print your Certificate of Insurance. We‘ll always store this in your membership.
Things you can’t change:
- End date of your policy. We’re sorry, but it’s not possible to get a refund after the cooling off period or after the Departure Date if you decide to end your trip early.
- Upgrading your policy mid trip: Sorry, it’s not possible to change the cover you have during your trip.
- If you’ve made any other mistake on your Certificate of Insurance (e.g. date of birth, name changes) or you’ve generally got issues, please contact us and we’ll try to fix it for you.
Last updated: Oct 31, 2019 10:38 PM