We are here to help. What number to call depends on your current situation.
Emergency Assistance Team
If you are traveling and are experiencing a genuine emergency, contact our emergency assistance team.
Examples of a genuine emergency include:
- You and/or your traveling companion has been injured or is sick and needs medical attention.
- A close family member at home is critically sick or has died, and you need to get home quickly.
- You’ve just been robbed, and you need help finding the nearest police station.
The 24/7 emergency assistance team are here to provide help which may include:
- Making hospital or physician referrals including finding English-speaking facilities or translation services.
- Confirming benefits if you’ve been taken to a hospital in an emergency.
- Arranging emergency evacuation to the closest hospital with adequate facilities, even if that’s in another city or country.
Make sure you call the emergency assistance team as soon as possible after an accident or injury so we can confirm benefits and help monitor your care. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, call the local emergency authorities first to receive immediate assistance, and then contact Generali Global Assistance.
Our partners Generali Global Assistance are available 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from anywhere in the world:
Telephone: 1-877-289-0968 (toll free within the US and Canada)
Telephone: +1-954-334-8143 (Collect worldwide)
If you need help with a claim, service on an existing policy or have questions about buying a new trip protection plan, we know that is important too, but please do not call the emergency assistance line.
If you have any questions during the claims processes, contact our claims team.
Remember, we may ask for additional information during the claims process. This is all part of the process. If you have any questions, please reach out.
Customer Service Team
If you have questions about an existing policy including a name or address change, or have questions before you purchase a new policy, contact our customer assistance team.
Please note that any policy change requests must be sent in writing via email.