As we've recently changed our insurer, please select the date you bought your policy:
For policies purchased on or after 1 September 2021
If you’ve tried to lodge a claim via World Nomads’ member portal and it’s just not working – whether it be poor WIFI, no WIFI or no computer, you have two options:
- You do not have to lodge your claim as soon as you incur some unexpected expenses – you can do it later when you return home or reach a location where there is good WIFI or computer facilities.
- If you would like to get your claim underway, and lodge it as soon as possible, then you can contact Claims Services team which is managed by the insurer Inter Partner Assistance S.A. UK Branch, who can take your claim details over the phone. Their details are:
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (IST)
Phone: +353 90 640 6460
For policies purchased before 1 September 2021
World Nomads understands that at times you might not have any access to internet or you’ll be in a location where Wifi is not very reliable. If you find yourself in this situation, please follow the following instructions:
Step 1: Get your paperwork together
To settle your claim, World Nomads is going to need certain documents and evidence from your travels.
Step 2: Download and complete a claim form
If you have internet up and running then email us [email protected] for a form or alternatively you can download a claims form if your internet connection is unreliable.
In order for us to process your claim quickly it's important that you complete all the relevant sections of this form with as much detail as you can.
5 tips to better claims
- You can complete this PDF electronically by typing into the fields. If you complete by hand, please write clearly.
- Make sure you sign the claims form.
- Make sure you send us all of your supporting documents.
- If in doubt, tell us more not less.
- If posting your claim, take copies of everything and send it recorded delivery.
Step 3: Send us your claim
Please check through your form thoroughly and then send your completed claim form together with original supporting documents and keep a copy for your records.
- The fastest way to submit a claim is by email.
- Scan or photograph all pages of your claim form.
- Scan or photograph all supporting documents.
- Attach your claim form, photographs and supporting documents (max file size 10Mb) to an email with your policy number as the subject.
- Email the claim to [email protected] .
Alternatively, mail your documents to:
nib Travel Services
PO Box 912
South Cork DSU
How do I make a claim on my travel insurance?
As always, if you’re unsure of something please contact us and take the time to read your policy to understand the terms, condition, limitations and exclusions.