It is your Trip Mate, our claims administrator who determines what documentation you need in order to assess your claim.

Depending on your case, the types of documents you may need could include receipts, confirmation letters, invoices, or reports from your common carrier, tour operator, or local authority. For medical claims, we'll need the record of medical expenses submitted and denied by your primary insurance provider. 

For most cases, you can scan and upload your documents in your membership portal, but you may be requested to send the originals.

Having trouble submitting a claim? Read our article on how to troubleshoot our most common claims problems.

Phone Toll-Free: +1-844-207-1930 (within US and CAN); or
Phone Direct (collect): +1-816-905-3963

Related Articles

View more

Can't find the answer you are looking for?

Contact us
  • All contact details
  • Emergency Assistance Contact
  • Claims contact

Contact our Emergency Assistance Team

For help in an emergency, contact the Emergency Assistance team, available 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Contact us


Policies purchased on or after 1 January 2020:

+1 954-334-8143

+1 877-289-0968


For policies purchased on or after 1 January 2020:

Contact our Claims Team

We’re here to help if you have a question about your claim. We’re available

Contact us


Within the USA & Canada toll free:

From anywhere in the world, direct / collect: