The World Nomads claim team understands that not all claims can be made online, so if you find yourself in this situation, please follow the following instructions:
Step 1: Get your paperwork together
To settle your claim, World Nomads is going to need certain documents and evidence from your travels.
Step 2: Download and complete a claim form
If you have internet up and running then email us claimsAUS@worldnomads.com for a form or alternatively you can download a claims form if your internet connection is unreliable.
In order for us to process your claim quickly it's important that you complete all the relevant sections of this form with as much detail as you can.
5 tips to better claims
- You can complete this PDF electronically by typing into the fields. If you complete by hand, please write clearly.
- Make sure you sign the claims form.
- Make sure you send us all of your supporting documents.
- If in doubt, tell us more not less.
- If posting your claim, take copies of everything and send it recorded delivery.
Step 3: Send us your claim
Please check through your form thoroughly and then send your completed claim form together with original supporting documents and keep a copy for your records.
- The fastest way to submit a claim is by email.
- Scan or photograph all pages of your claim form.
- Scan or photograph all supporting documents.
- Attach your claim form, photographs and supporting documents (max file size 10Mb) to an email with your policy number as the subject.
- Email the claim to claimsAUS@worldnomads.com .
Alternatively, mail your documents to:
nib Travel Services
World Nomads Claims
PO Box A975
Sydney NSW 1235
How do I make a claim on my travel insurance?
As always, if you’re unsure of something please contact us and take the time to read your policy to understand the terms, condition, limitations and exclusions.