You can sign in to your World Nomads membership to make certain changes to your policy. For other changes, you'll need to email us.
Before the policy starts:
- Cancel your policy: We’ll give you a full refund if you cancel your policy within the 10 day satisfaction guarantee period, provided you have not filed a claim or departed on your trip.
- Change the dates on an existing policy: Please note, the following criteria would need to apply:
- The new dates you want to cover must be within 365 days of date your policy payment was received.
- You cannot have reached the departure date currently listed on your policy.
- The number of days covered cannot change.
- The destination(s) you are traveling to must remain the same.
- No claims can be filed for your original trip dates.
- View/print your Certificate of Insurance: We always store this in your membership, so it’s easy to access whenever you need it.
Things you can’t change:
- Extend the dates covered by your policy: We’re sorry, but it’s not possible to extend your policy. If you want to extend your trip, you can buy more coverage online. Please be aware that each policy would have its own effective date and the plan provisions for pre-existing conditions would apply. This means, if you experience a sickness or accidental injury during one plan, any related expenses will not be covered in the subsequent plans because it will be considered a pre-existing condition.
- Upgrade your policy mid trip: Sorry, it’s not possible to change the cover you have during your trip. Be sure to compare our Standard and Explorer plans before you buy.
- Moved? Let us know your new address and phone number and we can determine what updates on the policy we can make for you.
- If you do need to change the length of your trip or your destinations, please contact us by email at serviceUSA@worldnomads.com and we will try to assist. Please note any change requests must be in writing.
- If you’ve made any other mistake on your Certificate of Insurance (e.g. date of birth, name changes) or you’ve generally got issues, please contact us and we’ll try to fix it for you.
Last updated: Jun 29, 2023 11:53 PM